So, last night after Shannon picked up Aiden from school, they went to Petsmart as we often do to look at all the "animals". I guess Shannon got talked into buying two fish. When I got home I saw them on the mantle and asked Aiden what he got at Petsmart. He goes, "Those are two fish mommy". Like can't you tell what they are lady? I asked him what he was going to name them. After a short pause, "You name them mommy". Well needless to say the two $.12 guppies died after being at our house for a total of about 2 hours. I guess that is why they were only $.12. So the fishies went to the fish doctor last night. Shannon said there was a man in line before him at the store and told Shannon to use that story as he has used it many times with his own children. I guess we will be going back to Petsmart and splurging a little bit more than just a guppy.
RIP guppies!
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I was cracking up just reading your title and looking at the picture.
I am still laughing.
Hope your next fishies won't be needing the "Fish Dr."
Good Luck
Post a Comment