"Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life." ~Albert Einstein

Monday, January 10, 2011

Aiden's "Friend Birthday" Party

We had a birthday party for Aiden with his friends this past Saturday. December birthday's are hard. I found many party places don't do parties during the month of December, and trying to get from Thanksgiving to Christmas with a birthday in between is enough to make me about have a nervous breakdown every year. So after 4 years - I finally had a light bulb turn on and decided to try a party in January this year!

We had his party at Crayola Cafe and including Aiden there were 12 kids there. I think they all had a nice time! Here are some pictures of the event!


The Birthday Boy!



Coloring on the Windows - how fun!








Time for cake!





Thank you everyone for coming!

1 comment:

dan and jill said...

Wow, coloring on windows looks like a blast..think we need one of those windows at home!! Aiden is getting big and changing so much...growing up.